National Clean Beaches Week this year is the week of June 29th - July 5th, 2007. Everyone's getting in on the action. The goal is to focus on our beaches and help keep them beautiful by encouraging local residents to get involved and make a difference.
Mayor Pam Iorio has made this week - Clean Beaches Week for the City of Tampa in Hillsborough County. Locals are invited to join the City of Tampa Parks and Recreation Department and the Mayor's Beautification Program for planned beach clean up projects.
Tampa Florida Beach Clean-Up
They will be working at the following Tampa beaches from 8:30am-10:30am on Thursday July 5th:
- Ben T. Davis Beach located at 1701 Courtney Campbell Causeway Tampa, Florida
- Picnic Island Beach located at 7409 Picnic Island Blvd, Tampa Florida
Gloves, water and trash bags will be provided by the City of Tampa.
They planned these clean-up projects to correspond with the 4th of July - when thousands come and enjoy the beaches and many leave trash behind.
The City of Tampa explains that "Clean Beaches Week in Tampa is designed to recognize the environmental and recreational value of our beaches. During this week, beachgoers are asked to
- leave no trace at the beach,
- walk one mile on the beach,
- enjoy one healthy seafood meal, and
- swim, surf, boat responsively. "
To volunteer for the beach clean-up, please call the Mayor's Beautification Program at 813-221-8733. For more information about the programs and services available through the Tampa Parks and Recreation Department, please call 813-274-8615 or visit the City of Tampa website."
Tampa Bay Real Estate Info
Thinking of buying or selling Tampa Bay Real Estate? Remember, in these changing times having a Tampa Bay real estate agent (or 2 in our case) working for you is a real asset! We make sure our condo, town home, villa and home buyers in Tampa Bay get great deals. We'd love to talk to you about how we can help you find the perfect property - home, town home, villa or condo at the perfect price.
Tampa Bay MLS Search to see all the homes, town homes, villas and condos for sale by all real estate agents in the Tampa Bay area. With us there's never any pressure - just consulting, educating, working to be your real estate consultant for life. Want proof - read our client testimonials to see what they have to say. Cyndee & Jack Haydon - specializing in Sandbars to Sunsets
Other Articles about Our Tampa FL Beaches, including Clearwater Beach-Island Estates-Sand Key:
- Sand Key Home and Condo Update in Clearwater, Florida
- Island Estates Home and Condo Update in Clearwater, Florida
- Clearwater Beach Home and Condo Update in Clearwater, Florida
- Here's How To Buy A Home In Clearwater With Zero Down
- Clearwater Beach Prime Real Estate - Sunsets that Can't Be Beat
- Clearwater Beach Real Estate Report - Own a Piece of Clearwater Beach now for under $170,000
- Secrets from the Clearwater Beach Seashell - Heard about the Property Tax Reform Proposals?
- Clearwater Beach Real Estate transformed ~ but what's the impacted of 1200 less rooms
- Living in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Real Estate Agent explains Save our Homes
- This Real Estate market is Crazy - Island just SOLD for $225,000 on Tierra Verde, Florida!
- Tierra Verde Future Neighbors - Can I borrow a Cup of Sugar White Sand?
- Indigo Gone from the Clearwater Beach, Florida Color Palette
- New Clearwater Florida Home and Condo Real Estate Resource Announced
- In Clearwater / St Petersburg Florida - Is Now the Time to Buy Real Estate?
- Find a Home for Your Boat on Island Estates in Clearwater, Florida - 9 Boatsips for Sale
- Looking for a Waterfront Home in Island Estates for your Powerboat or Sailboat?
- Clearwater Beach, FL Condos give you White Sand at your backdoor - Enjoy Clearwater Beach Condo for Under $500,000
- Sand Key Condo Beach Living at it's Finest in Clearwater,FL
- Clearwater Beach - Somethings Always Happening There
- A Drink in Clearwater Beach will cost you $113!!!! Leave the alcohol at Home!
- Clearwater Votes Today
- Dream Catcher Explorations, Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise, Clearwater Marina, Clearwater Beach, Florida
- World's Largest Speedboat calls Slip #15 Home in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Clearwater Community Sailing Center, Clearwater Beach Florida
- Island Estates Home to Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Florida
- In Clearwater, Florida ~ Who left that Fowl Trail?
Serving Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Shores, Belleair Bluffs, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Sand Key, Island Estates, Largo, St Petersburg, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Tierra Verde and the surrounding Tampa Bay area. Helping with Relocations ~ Waterfront ~ Homes for Sale~ Condos for Sale ~ Townhomes for Sale ~ Villas for Sale~ Luxury Estates
********************** CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ********************
Buyers tell us that selecting your Tampa Bay Waterfront Real Estate Expert, especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge.
Our past clients kindly agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Realtors ~ Proudly helping Buyers of Waterfront Homes and Condos in the Tampa Bay Area.
* All information copyrighted 2007 Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Realtors, Sand Bars to Sunsets of Tampa Bay - We cover it all!
Courtesy of Sandbars to Sunsets, all information and photos are the property of Cyndee & Jack Haydon, Realtors for Clearwater Real Estate copyright 2007