Tarpon Springs, Florida is home to two of Pinellas Counties Public Parks:
- A.L. Anderson Park in Tarpon Springs Florida is situated on Lake Tarpon and
- Fred H Howard Park in Tarpon Spings Florida juts out into the Gulf of Mexico.
Two fabulous parks with two different environments - many things to do. A. L. Anderson Park is almost 130 acres of green space in Northern Pinellas County and has a distinctive hilly terrain and long nature trail and boardwalk along Lake Tarpon and Salmon Bay. It has a playground for kids and a paw ground for dogs. It has large areas of ample picnic tables. This park officially opened in 1982 and is named after a former commissioner who was a fisherman and also won several conservation awards.
Today I want share some of my favorite things about A L Anderson Park in Tarpon Springs are:
- The public boat ramps for easy access to freshwater boating, jet skiing and more - the large parking lot is appreciated on busy holidays and weekends;
- It has an elaborate Paw Playground for man's best friend - the dog complete with fire hydrants, water and more;
- Playground for kids as well that overlooks the lake and hilly terrain.
- It has several shaded picnic shelters - Bar-B-Ques, Family Picnics and Birthday Parties are a few of the uses that come to mind; One sits overlooking Lake Tarpon.
- Public restroom facilities are kept neat in clean in my experience;
********************** CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ********************
Buyers tell us that selecting a Tampa Bay Realtor, especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge.
Our past clients kindly agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Clearwater Florida Realtors ~ Proudly helping Buyers of Waterfront Homes and Condos and Clearwater Florida Real Estate
* All information copyrighted 2007 Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Sand Bars to Sunsets of Tampa Bay - We cover it all!