Pinellas County Real Estate Market Report for Waterfront Beach Properties
We have taken the time to do the in-depth analysis for you of what's REALLY selling on the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County Florida today.
Our analysis includes both beach homes and condos, all of which are "Gulf Frontage" beach properties that have sold in the last 12 months.*
As Pinellas County Beach Specialists focused on helping Buyers interested in Waterfront Real Estate on our Gulf Beaches, we put little stock in a Seller's "asking price" - We approach buying real estate like an appraiser with the point of view that focuses on understanding what the Tampa Bay Beach Real Estate market is doing right NOW - not yesterday or tomorrow.
We believe Real Estate is a "Real Time" business.
If you are considering buying a Pinellas County Vacation Home or Beach Condo on the Gulf of Mexico, doing a 1031 exchange or plan to purchase an beach investment property then you need to know what our local Waterfront Real Estate Market is really doing... No Sizzle - Just Facts!!!
Florida Beach properties and our Pinellas County ocean front properties in particular stay in high demand, however, we believe that you MUST always BUY RIGHT - and that's where we can help!
We have put together detailed information that you won't easily find anywhere else since it ONLY analyzes Pinellas County, Florida BEACH PROPERTIES that have sold over the last 12 months. We hope this gives you a feel for how we approach helping our Waterfront buyers.
Our Exclusive Gulf Beaches Buyer | Investor Report shows you:
- How long it's taking to sell Pinellas County beach homes and condos today;
- How many homes or condos are selling each month:
- What percentage of asking price are the beach property sellers getting;
- What's the average price of a gulf-front property in Pinellas County Florida;
- How is the market segmented?
Thinking of buying a Tampa Bay Beach Home? This is a great time to buy an ocean front property because many believe the local real estate market may experience a "V" recovery and has the potential to go from a "Buyers Market" to a "Sellers Market" very quickly.
We continue to live in a very affordable area with some of the countries best beaches - many buyers including foreign investors see our beach properties as still affordable and desirable.
Our Exclusive Gulf Beaches of Pinellas Real Estate Market Report:
1) Gulf Beaches Days on Market Report
2) How many Beach and Gulf Front Homes of Condos are selling each month?
After slow months in November 2006 to January 2007 we have seen a steady increase in oceanfront sales back to levels seen in the height of sales in the 3rd quarter of 2006.
3) What percent of Asking Price are Pinellas County Beach Property Owners getting?
Sellers have been getting about 92% of the asking price since last November 2006.
4) What is the Average Price for Pinellas County Gulffront Beach Properties?
The average price of ocean front properties continues to rise. After lows in October and November of 2006 the properties have risen over the last year. They aren't making any more beaches - be believe these beach properties will continue to appreciate over time.
5) How is the Pinellas County Beach Front Market Segmented?
In every Real Estate market we see a natural segmenting of the market. We like to refer to it as Starter, Move up and Luxury markets - however all Homes and Condos on the Gulf of MexicoBeaches could all be defined as luxury - for analysis purposes we have shown how the property prices segment. People often wonder what it takes to get in, what is a larger or newer property go for and then what are the most elite properties on the market. We hope this helps you see how our local beach real estate corresponds for your planning purposes.
Pinellas Gulf Front Real Estate Market Segments
So what does it cost to buy a beach home or condo? Here's how our market segments:
- 60% of the beach homes and condos sold for $570,000 or less;
- 25% of the beach homes and condos sold for between $575,000 and $887,000;
- 15% of the beach homes and condos sold for between $900,000 and $4,870,000;
Pinellas Beach Communities: Clearwater Beach | Sand Key | Belleair Beach | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Redington Shores | North Redington Beach | Redington Shores | Madeira Beach | Treasure Island | St Pete Beach | St Petersburg Beach | Dunedin | Tarpon Springs | Ozona | Crystal Beach
* Information provided by the Suncoast MLS for Pinellas County, Florida - all information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Search Tampa Bay MLS for all waterfront properties; Gulf Front | Ocean Front | Waterfront | Intercoastal | Lakefront | Gulf Access and more.
Provided by Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Realtors ~ Proudly helping Buyers purchase Pinellas County Waterfront Properties.
********************** CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ********************
Buyers tell us that selecting your Tampa Bay Waterfront Real Estate Expert, especially online or from a distance, can be a challenge.
Our past clients kindly agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Realtors ~ Proudly helping Buyers of Waterfront Homes and Condos in the Tampa Bay Area.
* All information copyrighted 2007 Cyndee and Jack Haydon, Realtors, Sand Bars to Sunsets of Tampa Bay - We cover it all!