David Podgursky asked for a Realtor to volunteer to do the Mortgage Week in Review.Having never done a Week in Review I had no idea what I was getting myself into. That being said I would highly encourage you to volunteer sometime - everytime I participate as a volunteer in the community as a judge for a contest, a moderator for a group, a mentor to a newbie or now the Week in Review I realize all the hard work and time so many others graciously give to the Active Rain community for the rest of us - especially the Moderators (all named and unnamed).
Before I share my Mortgage Week in Review - I'd like to offer my personal Tip of the Week:
- Next time you're tempted to complain about something here on AR -> Volunteer instead - Step up and make a positive difference and in the process I can almost guarantee you'll get a greater appreciation of all the things that go RIGHT on Active Rain due to the hard work of many who never even hear the words...THANK YOU! And from me to those who know who they are....Thank YOU!!!!
So on to the Week in Review...As a Realtor reading all the Mortgage Related posts I realized they fit areas of interest to me and my Day to Day Job or Challenges.
I have shared them with you and hope you'll take time to check out any you missed. We have some great Mortgage Professionals here on Active Rain and I can tell you a Realtor is definitely handicapped without a good mortgage pro in their corner and when you find a good one - they will truly help you make more money and deliver better customer service.
So if you're a Realtor like me, we appreciate the Mortgage Professionals that can:
So here are the articles that interested me the most during this period....
The State of the Mortgage Industry - what's happening in the trenches?
- If You Ain't Cheating, You Ain't Trying by Brian Brady
- I'VE HAD IT....No means NO!!! by Karl Christen
- Hey, Let's Make $250! by Russ Martin
Your Mortgage as a Financial Tool - Are you helping your clients think bigger than a house!
- Florida Mortgage Loans | Equity Line for Hurricane Preparedness by David Podgursky
- Tampa Mortgage Refinancing | Does It Have To Be So Complicated? by Leah Ross
Preparing Buyers for The Mortgage Process - What YOU need to know => to make more Dough!
Mortgage Professional with "Timely Real Estate Solutions" = More Homes Sold for today's Realtor
- Sellers Concerned about reducing their asking price by Michael Mapes
- Real Estate Versus Other Investments by Scott Gormley
Personal Choices and Mortgage Consequences - they are related!
- Rich People Have Big Libraries...Poor People Have Big TV's by Tony Gallegos
- Mortgage Solutions for Divorced or Separated Individuals | Keeping the House by Leah Ross
- Consumers, if your in foreclosure, or have a Lis Pendens, There are options. by Thomas Weiss
Mortgage Professionals - Valued Members of this Community - Take time to learn from them
Favorite Mortgage Topic NOT written by a Mortgage Professional - Loved this Series on Short Sales!!
So, Do you have a good mortgage professional in your life? If not, find one - I can guarantee they are worth their weight in gold! Pick from the many talented ones here on Active Rain. Many serve whole states and geographies.
I'm personally thankful to work daily with the best mortgage professional in the Tampa | St Petersburg | Clearwater Area - Leah Ross and I'd like to dedicate this Week in Review to her ...she definitely "shows me the money" daily - and if you ever need a Tampa Bay Mortgage Professional you can't go wrong with Leah - I'll share :-)!
David - thanks for the opportunity - it was a great experience to learn from and about some "old" and "new" mortgage bloggers alike. This is just a sample of the insightful articles available here on Active Rain - there were many more great posts & David gave me a limit!
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agent, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.