New Tampa Real Estate Report
for Hillsborough County Florida as of July 1, 2007
What's Happening in the New Tampa Real Estate Market Now?
New Tampa Florida Home Buyers Market
It's currently taking almost 4 months (109.67 days) to sell a home on average in the New Tampa Area.
How do you know it's a Home Buyers Market? Whenever you have more than 7 months of inventory it's commonly accepted that you have a Home Buyer's Market.
- In May with 47 sales and 393 properties for sale = 8.36 months of inventory
- In June only 14 properties sold which would be 28 months of inventory.
New Tampa Florida Homes SOLD
- When you average all New Tampa Homes sold the average home price is shown here as $314,769
- Average Home Prices approached the average price of homes last July.
- The Average home prices are down about 12% from last year.
This shows New Tampa Florida sales were strong in May at 47. New Tampa area Real Estate sales were up to levels of August 2006, however, in June the number of homes sold was only 14 - the lowest number sold in over 1 year, so it will be interesting to see what July brings.
Additional New Tampa Florida 33647 & 33543 Info:
- New Tampa Schools - Hillsborough County
- Search New Tampa MLS - Complete Tampa Bay area
- New Tampa FloridaCity Info - Wikipedia
- New Tampa Florida Home Mortgages Tampa Bay Area
See additional Tampa Bay Real Estate video testimonialsfor Cyndee & Jack Haydon, Realtors. 727-710-8035
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Cyndee Haydon and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law.
Reprint of Original Aritcle published on Tampa Bay Real Estate ~ Sandbars to Sunsets