Clearwater Florida Real Estate Blogs 33767 -
Things they are a changing in the Clearwater Real Estate Market..Are they changing in your area too?
Experience shows that consumers used to read "static" Real Estate Agent resumes or profiles on your web-page or corporate web sites when looking to choose a real estate agent and that seemed to suffice.
Our Consumers are demanding up-to-date info and agents that are thinking out of the box for today's "dynamic" Clearwater FL real estate market.
Have you considered thatyour real estate BLOG is now your "dynamic" resume? Are you sharing:
- Your negotiating successes;
- Your effective marketing strategies;
- Your neighborhood expertise;
- Your niche expertise;
- Your values and your business philosophy;
- Your client testimonials and more here or on-line somewhere?
Are you giving consumers and fellow Realtors the information they need to be comfortable choosing YOU! We have over 9,000 Realtors in my county so...
- Do you stand out as a Top Real Estate Resource in your area?
- Does your Real Estate BLOG make consumers want to choose you?
- Does your Real Estate BLOG make other Real Estate agents comfortable referring their clients to you?
We have found that our real estate BLOGS are a great way for people to meet us and get to know how we approach real estate and how we treat our clients. We have been honored to be selected by many consumers and Realtors alike as their Top Choice of all Clearwater Real Estate Agents (and the Tampa Bay area).
Today I got a call from a fellow Florida Real Estate Agent that was choosing between several Top Pinellas County Real Estate Agents. She planned to interview us all and then decide who would be the best real estate agent to serve her long time valued client. These are clients who wants to buy three homes in the Tampa Bay area over the next year
When we spoke I answered all her questions - but we all know "talk can be cheap" so I also encouraged her to visit our Active Rain blogs to learn more about us. She actually logged on to look while we were on the phone. Are you wondering why that be helpful?
Here are just some of the things I believe your blog can tell people about YOU?
- They can see the quality and care be put into our articles;
- They can learn about your areas of knowledge and expertise;
- They can see your professional style - are you kind, caring, helpful, responsive?
- They can how we approach our business;
- They can learn about your ethics and values - not only in what you write but do you copy other's work, do you take short cuts, do you give credit where credit is do.
- They can see how your peers view you - do they respect you;
- They can experience your raving fans through client video testimonials and written ones too.
- They can see if you are approachable - do you respond to comments in a way they would want to be treated;
- They can see if you are "listener" who will help them meet their goals or is your style to "TELL" them how it's going to be;
After looking at our profiles and blogs on Active Rain she actually surprised me and said. "I don't need to talk to anyone else, I've decided I'm very comfortable moving forward with you and your team". - I believe her comfort came from more than my words on the phone - she got to see and experience what we are like as Realtors.
To me, this is the ultimate compliment and the purpose of our business- that everyone we come in contact with will feel comfortable referring those they care about to us - not out of obligation, but because the believe they will truly benefit from having us be their Realtor.
So If your BLOG is your new RESUME - is it doing you PROUD? What else do you think your blog tells about us?
Are you looking to buy a Home or Condo in the Tampa Bay area? Here's what some of our past clients have to say about how we helped them....
******************* CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE CLIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ******************
Buyers tell us that selecting a Tampa Bay Real Estate Agent,especially on-line or from a distance, can be a challenge. Some of our past clients agreed to share their experiences and tell you why they think you should work with us.
Relocations ~ Waterfront Homes for Sale, Townhomes Condos & Villas ~ Beach House of Your Dreams ~ Find the Perfect Florida Lifestyle in Pinellas County and the Tampa Bay area 33767, 33764,
Serving Clearwater | Clearwater Beach condos and homes for sale | Sand Key Condos | Island Estates Condos | Sand Key Real Estate | St Petersburg | Palm Harbor | Dunedin | Safety Harbor | Tarpon Springs | Largo | Belleair | Oldsmar | Ozona | Pinellas Park | Gulfport | Tierra Verde | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Maderia Beach | Treasure Island | St Pete Beach | South Tampa | Redington Beach | all the Gulf Beaches and Tampa Bay
*The above information and images are Copyright © 2007 Cyndee & Jack Haydon, Clearwater Beach Real Estate Agents and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published. All rights reserved. Plagiarism will be detected and is punishable by law. Reprinted with Tampa Bay Real Estate Resource - Sandbars to Sunsets - We Cover it all!